Revenues (NOK million 2020)
(NOK million 2020)
MW in operation
Number of employees
Latest quarterly results
Stock exchange notices
- 03.06.21 - Scatec enters the Indian market by signing agreement for a 900 MW solar power plant
- 01.06.21 - Scatec awarded 540 MW solar plant with storage in a government tender in South Africa
- 14.05.21 - Completed share buyback for Employee Share Purchase Programme
- 12.05.21 - Initiation of a share buyback for Employee Share Purchase Programme
- 12.05.21 - Employee Share Purchase Programme 2021
- 10.05.21 - Primary insider trading
- 06.05.21 - Long term incentive programme
- 05.05.21 - Scatec ASA: Employee Share Purchase Programme 2021
02.07.21 - Start of silent period, second quarter results 2021
23.07.21 - Second quarter results 2021
08.10.21 - Start of silent period, third quarter results 2021
29.10.21 - Third quarter results 2021
Scatec normally publishes its quarterly results at 07:00 am (CET). The results will be available at the company’s website and at Oslo Stock Exchange’s Newsweb. An open presentation of the results are held in Oslo the same day.
Silent periods normally start around three weeks before the quarterly results are published.
The dates are subject to change.
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns and operates solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions.
- All power plants in operation totalling 3,035 MW
- 479 MW under construction
- Project backlog and pipeline of 13.2GW
- A target to reach 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by year-end 2021, and 15 GW by 2025
Our latest reports and presentations for download:
- First quarter report 2021
- First quarter presentation 2021
- Historical financial information per Q1 2021
- The current guidance was published at CMU 2021, see page 91: Capital markets update 2021
- Financial information CMU 2021
- Annual Report 2020
- Sustainability Report 2020
For complete reports and presentations archive, please click here
The power plants are structured in project companies (single purpose vehicles) and financed with equity and non-recourse project finance debt. This structure offers isolation of operational and financial risks related to each individual project, and limits Scatec’s exposure to the equity invested and retained in the respective project companies. A large share of the funding of Scatec’s equity investments in the solar project companies is generated through Scatec’s Development & Construction activities.
Free cash flow generated in the project companies is transferred to Scatec as contributions and/or dividends on a semi-annual basis in accordance with the financing agreements. First distribution typically occurs after 12-18 months of plant operation.
In February 2021, Scatec issued a senior unsecured EUR 250 million Green Bond with maturity in August 2025 and a coupon rate of Euribor plus 250 bp. The proceeds were used to refinance the MNOK 750 million green bond issued in 2017 and to partially repay the Bridge -to-Bond facility that was committed in 2020, in relation to the acquisition of SN Power. Proceeds will also be used for financing of eligible assets as defined in the Scatec Green Financing Framework.
The following senior debt was incurred at Scatec ASA level in Q1 2021:
– EUR 250 million Green bond Maturity August 2025
– USD 193 million Bridge-to-Bond Maturity June 2022
– USD 150 million Term loan Maturity Q1 2025
As part of the acquisition of SN Power, Norfund offered a USD 200 million Vendor note with Maturity in Q1 2028. This note is deeply subordinated and will not count in the debt covenant calculations.
In addition, Scatec ASA has a USD 180 million, ESG linked, Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility with maturity in March 2023 with Nordea Bank, Swedbank, BNP Paribas and DNB.
Scatec ASA has an additional USD 5 million overdraft facility with Nordea Bank made available on a multicurrency top account in the group account cash pool.