(NOK million 2019)
(NOK million 2019)
MW in operation
Number of employees
Stock exchange notices
- 18.01.21 - Scatec ASA receives regulatory approvals related to acquisition of SN Power
- 05.01.21 - Scatec launches new logo and profile and changes ticker to SCATC
- 04.01.21 - Scatec ASA: Long term incentive programme
- 04.01.21 - Scatec ASA: Change of ticker to SCATC from 5 January 2021
- 30.12.20 - Scatec starts commercial operation of another 32 MW in Ukraine
- 16.11.20 - Name change registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises
- 13.11.20 - Share capital increase registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises
- 12.11.20 - Prospectus approved
02.02.21 - Fourth quarter results 2020
26.03.21 - Annual Report
20.04.21 - Annual General Meeting
30.04.21 - First quarter results 2021
23.07.21 - Second quarter results 2021
29.10.21 - Third quarter results 2021
Scatec normally publishes its quarterly results at 07:00 am (CET). The results will be available at the company’s website and at Oslo Stock Exchange’s Newsweb. An open presentation of the results are held in Oslo the same day.
Silent periods normally start around three weeks before the quarterly results are published.
The dates are subject to change.
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains power plants
- Project track record of more than 1.6 GW
- Solar plants in operation totalling 1,584 MW
- 320 MW under construction
- Project backlog and pipeline of 7 GW
- A target to reach 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by year-end 2021
Scatec develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains power plants.
The solar power plants are structured in project companies (single purpose vehicles) and financed with equity and non-recourse project finance debt. This structure offers isolation of operational and financial risks related to each individual project, and limits Scatec Solar’s exposure to the equity invested and retained in the respective project companies. A large share of the funding of Scatec Solar’s equity investments in the project companies are generated through Scatec’s Development & Construction activities.
Free cash flow generated in the project companies is transferred to Scatec as contributions and/or dividends on a semi-annual basis in accordance with the financing agreements. First distribution typically occurs after 12-18 months of plant operation.
In November 2017 Scatec (former Scatec Solar) successfully completed a NOK 750 million senior unsecured green bond issue with maturity in November 2021. The bonds carry an interest of 3 month NIBOR + 4.75% and was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange 6 April 2018 with ticker SSO02 G.
The proceeds from the bond issue was used for a full redemption of the NOK 500 million senior unsecured green bond issued in November 2015 with maturity in November 2018 and will be used for financing of eligible activities as defined in the Scatec Solar green bond framework. The NOK 500 million bond carried an interest of 3 month NIBOR + 6.50%.
In addition to the corporate bond, Scatec ASA has a USD 90 million, ESG linked, Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility with maturity in March 2023 with Nordea Bank, Swedbank and BNP Paribas. In first quarter 2020, a USD 75 million credit facility with a tenor up to 18 months, was signed with the three above mentioned banks. Scatec ASA has an additional USD 5 million overdraft facility with Nordea Bank made available on a multicurrency top account in the group account cash pool.