Revenues (NOK million 2021)
(NOK million 2021)
MW in operation
Number of employees
Stock exchange notices
- 30.09.22 - Scatec ASA: Mandatory notification of trade by primary insider
- 29.09.22 - Scatec sharpens strategy and sets course to capture value in green transition
- 26.09.22 - Changes to Scatec’s Executive Management team
- 15.09.22 - Invitation to Scatec’s Capital Markets Update 29 September 2022
- 04.08.22 - Mandatory notification of trade by primary insider
- 26.07.22 - Second quarter and first half 2022: Stable operations and ramping up for construction
- 19.07.22 - Scatec is starting construction of solar and battery project in South Africa after reaching financial close
- 15.07.22 - Yara, ACME and Scatec sign term sheet for sale of green ammonia from Oman
29.09.22 - Capital Markets Update 2022
07.10.22 - Start of silent period pre Q3 results 2022
03.11.22 - Third quarter results 2022
Scatec normally publishes its quarterly results at 07:00 am (CET). The results will be available at the company’s website and at Oslo Stock Exchange’s Newsweb. An open presentation of the results are held in Oslo the same day.
Silent periods normally start one week after the end of each quarter.
The dates are subject to change.
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns and operates solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions.
- 3,355 MW in operation
- 1,266 MW under construction
- More than 15.5 GW in project backlog and pipeline
Our latest reports and presentations for download:
- Second quarter and first half 2022 report
- Second quarter 2022 presentation
- Q2 historical financial information 2022
For complete reports and presentations archive, please click here
The power plants are structured in project companies (single purpose vehicles) and financed with equity and non-recourse project finance debt. This structure offers isolation of operational and financial risks related to each individual project, and limits Scatec’s exposure to the equity invested and retained in the respective project companies. A large share of the funding of Scatec’s equity investments in the solar project companies is generated through Scatec’s Development & Construction activities.
Free cash flow generated in the project companies is transferred to Scatec as contributions and/or dividends on a semi-annual basis in accordance with the financing agreements. First distribution typically occurs after 12-18 months of plant operation.
In February 2021, Scatec issued a senior unsecured EUR 250 million Green Bond with maturity in August 2025 and a coupon rate of Euribor plus 250 bp. The proceeds were used to refinance the MNOK 750 million green bond issued in 2017 and to partially repay the Bridge -to-Bond facility that was committed in 2020, in relation to the acquisition of SN Power. Proceeds will also be used for financing of eligible assets as defined in the Scatec Green Financing Framework. The bond was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange 23 June 2021 with ticker SCATC03 ESG.
The following senior debt was incurred at Scatec ASA level in Q1 2021:
– EUR 250 million Green bond Maturity August 2025
– USD 193 million Bridge-to-Bond Maturity Q1 2024
– USD 150 million Green Term loan Maturity Q1 2025
As part of the acquisition of SN Power, Norfund offered a USD 200 million Vendor note with Maturity in Q1 2028. This note is deeply subordinated and will not count in the debt covenant calculations.
In addition, Scatec ASA has a USD 180 million, ESG linked, Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility with maturity in March 2023 with Nordea Bank, Swedbank, BNP Paribas and DNB.
Scatec ASA has an additional USD 5 million overdraft facility with Nordea Bank made available on a multicurrency top account in the group account cash pool.