(NOK million 2020)
(NOK million 2020)
MW in operation
Number of employees
Stock exchange notices
- 24.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Long term incentive programme
- 19.02.21 - Scatec reaches financial close for its first project in Pakistan
- 16.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Exercise of call option for ISIN NO0010809684
- 09.02.21 - Successful placement of EUR 250 million of new senior unsecured green bonds
- 05.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Exercise of employee share options
- 04.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Fixed income investor calls
- 04.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Share capital increase registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises
- 03.02.21 - Scatec ASA – Exercise of employee share options and share capital increase
23.03.21 - Capital markets update
26.03.21 - Annual Report
20.04.21 - Annual General Meeting
30.04.21 - First quarter results 2021
23.07.21 - Second quarter results 2021
29.10.21 - Third quarter results 2021
Scatec normally publishes its quarterly results at 07:00 am (CET). The results will be available at the company’s website and at Oslo Stock Exchange’s Newsweb. An open presentation of the results are held in Oslo the same day.
Silent periods normally start around three weeks before the quarterly results are published.
The dates are subject to change.
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns and operates solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions.
- Solar plants in operation totalling 1,574 MW
- All power plants in operation totalling 3,045 MW
- 320 MW under construction
- Project backlog and pipeline of 10.5 GW
- A target to reach 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by year-end 2021
The power plants are structured in project companies (single purpose vehicles) and financed with equity and non-recourse project finance debt. This structure offers isolation of operational and financial risks related to each individual project, and limits Scatec’s exposure to the equity invested and retained in the respective project companies. A large share of the funding of Scatec’s equity investments in the solar project companies is generated through Scatec’s Development & Construction activities.
Free cash flow generated in the project companies is transferred to Scatec as contributions and/or dividends on a semi-annual basis in accordance with the financing agreements. First distribution typically occurs after 12-18 months of plant operation.
In February 2021, Scatec issued a senior unsecured EUR 250 million Green Bond with maturity in August 2025 and a coupon rate of Euribor plus 250 bp. The proceeds were used to refinance the MNOK 750 million green bond issued in 2017 and to partially repay the Bridge -to-Bond facility that was committed in 2020, in relation to the acquisition of SN Power. Proceeds will also be used for financing of eligible assets as defined in the Scatec Green Financing Framework.
The following senior debt was incurred at Scatec ASA level in Q1 2021:
– EUR 250 million Green bond Maturity August 2025
– USD 193 million Bridge-to-Bond Maturity June 2022
– USD 150 million Term loan Maturity Q1 2025
As part of the acquisition of SN Power, Norfund offered a USD 200 million Vendor note with Maturity in Q1 2028. This note is deeply subordinated and will not count in the debt covenant calculations.
In addition, Scatec ASA has a USD 180 million, ESG linked, Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility with maturity in March 2023 with Nordea Bank, Swedbank, BNP Paribas and DNB.
Scatec ASA has an additional USD 5 million overdraft facility with Nordea Bank made available on a multicurrency top account in the group account cash pool.