Revenues (NOK million 2022)
(NOK million 2022)
MW in operation
Number of employees
Stock exchange notices
- 23.03.23 - Scatec makes first drawdown under non-recourse loan facility for Mendubim solar project in Brazil
- 22.03.23 - Notice of Annual General Meeting of Scatec ASA
- 22.03.23 - Scatec publishes Annual Report and ESG Performance Report 2022
- 18.03.23 - Scatec ASA: Mandatory notification of trade by primary insider
- 16.03.23 - Scatec ASA: Mandatory notification of trade by primary insider
- 02.03.23 - Scatec ASA: New CFO granted share options
- 10.02.23 - Scatec successfully places NOK 1,000 million unsecured green bonds, completing refinancing of bridge facility
- 07.02.23 - Scatec ASA – Fixed income investor meetings
22.03.23 - Annual Report 2022
18.04.23 - Annual General Meeting 2023
05.05.23 - First quarter results 2023
18.08.23 - Second quarter results 2023
02.11.23 - Third quarter results 2023
Scatec normally publishes its quarterly results at 07:00 am (CET). The results will be available at the company’s website and at Oslo Stock Exchange’s Newsweb. An open presentation of the results are held in Oslo the same day.
Silent periods normally start one week after the end of each quarter.
The dates are subject to change.
Scatec is a leading renewable energy solutions provider, accelerating access to reliable and affordable clean energy in high growth markets. As a long-term player, we develop, build, own and operate renewable energy plants.
- 3,375 MW in operation
- 1,267 MW under construction
- 16.7 GW in project backlog and pipeline
Our latest reports and presentations for download:
- Fourth quarter 2022 report
- Fourth quarter 2022 presentation
- Q4 historical financial information 2022
For complete reports and presentations archive, please click here
The power plants are structured in project companies (single purpose vehicles) and financed with equity and non-recourse project finance debt. This structure offers isolation of operational and financial risks related to each individual project, and limits Scatec’s exposure to the equity invested and retained in the respective project companies. A large share of the funding of Scatec’s equity investments in the solar project companies is generated through Scatec’s Development & Construction activities.
Free cash flow generated in the project companies is transferred to Scatec as contributions and/or dividends on a semi-annual basis in accordance with the financing agreements. First distribution typically occurs after 12-18 months of plant operation.
In February 2021, Scatec issued a senior unsecured EUR 250 million Green Bond with maturity in August 2025 and a coupon rate of Euribor plus 250 bp. The proceeds were used to refinance the MNOK 750 million green bond issued in 2017 and to partially repay the Bridge -to-Bond facility that was committed in 2020, in relation to the acquisition of SN Power. Proceeds will also be used for financing of eligible assets as defined in the Scatec Green Financing Framework. The bond was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange 23 June 2021 with ticker SCATC03 ESG.
The following senior debt was incurred at Scatec ASA level in Q1 2021:
– EUR 250 million Green bond Maturity August 2025
– USD 193 million Bridge-to-Bond Maturity Q1 2024
– USD 150 million Green Term loan Maturity Q1 2025
As part of the acquisition of SN Power, Norfund offered a USD 200 million Vendor note with Maturity in Q1 2028. This note is deeply subordinated and will not count in the debt covenant calculations.
In addition, Scatec ASA has a USD 180 million, ESG linked, Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility with maturity in March 2023 with Nordea Bank, Swedbank, BNP Paribas and DNB.
Scatec ASA has an additional USD 5 million overdraft facility with Nordea Bank made available on a multicurrency top account in the group account cash pool.
Cicero Green Financing Second Opinion 2021
Scatec Green Financing Framework 2021