Back to overview

Pakistan

The Government of Pakistan has set in motion a plan to increase the share of renewable energy into its electric power mix to 30% by 2030. The 150 MW project portfolio in Sindh was awarded a “costs plus tariff” by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) in 2020.

solar
Back to overview
Explore all locations

Sukkur, Pakistan, 150 MW

Project in backlog

In Pakistan, the 150 MW Sukkur project portfolio in Sindh was awarded a “costs plus tariff” by the National Energy Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) early in 2020. Scatec and its local partner, Nizam Energy, are now working to finalise financing and prepare construction of the project, expected to start first half 2021. Scatec will hold 75% of the equity, with Nizam holding the remaining 25%. Annual revenues are expected to be USD 11 million. The project has a total estimated capex of USD 100 million with a debt leverage of 75%.